Microsoft has released the ISO for the January Build of Windows 10 Technical Preview, as promised in the event held a few days ago.
It is named as the build 9926, and features Cortana integration & an improved Start menu.
Besides the ISO, the update is also available for “Fast” and “Slow” rings of the Windows Insider Program.
Change Log for Windows 10 Technical Preview 9926:
- Cortana – Available from the taskbar, and can help you search in Windows 10 for apps, settings, and files as well as searching the web. “Hey Cortana” also works on PCs.
- A new Start menu – Supports Full screen, customization of the start menu’s color.
- Continuum – Seamless transition between touch and keyboard/mouse in 2-in1 devices.
- New Settings app
- Connect to wireless audio and video
- New Photos and Maps apps
- Windows Store Beta – Can be found on the taskbar as a Grey Tile, and works alongside current Store App (green tile.)
- Xbox App
- Support for Japanese, Russian, German, French, French (Canada), Korean, Italian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Traditional Chinese, Swedish, Finnish, Turkish, Arabic, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Thai, Vietnamese (Language Interface Pack), Catalan (Language Interface Pack), and Hindi (Language Interface Pack).
Existing users can update to the preview build by navigating to PC Settings > Update and recovery > Preview builds > Check Now. New users can download the Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO from the official page.