The Moto E4 Plus sports a 5.5 inch 720p HD display at 267 PPI with 2.5D Cover Glass. The device is encased in a full metal body and has a water-repellant nano-coating.
The E4 Plus is powered by a
1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, with 3GB of RAM. The device has 32GB of storage, and has a dedicated memory card slot. The phone runs on Android 7.1 Nougat, and has a front placed fingerprint scanner for one-button Nav gesture controls, just like the Moto G5 phones. The phone offers Moto Display, instead of a notification LED, which allows you to see all notifications from the lockscreen and interact directly with the notifications even when the screen is unlocked.
The Moto E4 Plus features a 13 megapixel rear camera, with an ƒ / 2.0 aperture, 1.12 um microns, 78° lens, and Single LED flash, which is capable of Burst mode, Panorama, HDR, has a Beautification mode, and can record videos at 720p HD (30fps). The selfie lens is a 5 megapixels fixed focus front camera, with an ƒ / 2.2 aperture, 1.4 um microns, 74° lens, which also has a single LED flash, and can snap pictures in Burst mode, HDR and has a Beautification mode.
The key specification on the Moto E4 Plus is the 5,000 mAh battery which supports 10W rapid charging. The device supports Dual SIM cards, 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth version 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot and GPS. The Moto E4 Plus has a 3.5 mm audio jack, a microUSB port, dual microphones and a two in one speaker.
Moto E4 Plus Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch 720p HD, 267 PPI, 2.5D Cover Glass, Moto Displaty
- Operating System: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Google Assistant
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, Quick Charge
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, ƒ / 2.0 aperture, 1.12 um microns, 78° lens, Single LED flash, Burst mode, Panorama, HDR, Beautification mode, 720p HD video recording @ 30fps
- Front Camera; 5 megapixels, ƒ / 2.2 aperture, 1.4 um microns, 74° lens, Single LED flash, Burst mode, HDR, Beautification mode
- Security: Fingerprint sensor
with one-button Nav gesture controls
- Audio: Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 155 x 77.5 x 9.55mm
- Weight: 181g
The Moto E4 Plus has been priced at Rs 9.999. in India, and will be available exclusively from Flipkart from midnight today (July 12th). The phone will be available in two colours: Iron Grey and Fine Gold. A new colour variant called “Oxford Blue” will be launched in the festival season.