Google is giving away the award winning movie based on Tolkien’s fictional work, Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring for free at their Movies Store.
The movie is being given away only in a few Countries like India, and the U.S.
The version being given away is the HD one, which normally costs Rs.390.
How to get Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring for free:
1. Visit the Play Store listing for the movie on your browser or from the Play Store app on your Android device.
2. Click on the button which says “Free”. (Refer to the above image)
3. If you are already logged in, just click on the “Add to Library” button. If not you have to login to your Google Account.
4. The movie will be added to your library, and you will get a confirmation for the same.
5. You can then download it on your PC browser, or Android device and watch it whenever you want to, using the Google Play Movies App.
Note: You need to add a valid Credit/Debit card to your Google Wallet to avail this offer.
This promo is a limited time offer, so make sure you get the movie while it is still free.
UK users can get Robert Downey Jr & Jude Law, starrer Sherlock Holmes (2010) for free from the Google Play Movies store.