The technical specifications of the Motorola Moto E4, have been leaked, thanks to Twitter user/blogger, Quandt. The Lenovo owned company is using another MediaTek chipset for its upcoming budget friendly device.
The Moto E4 is powered by a MediaTek MT6737M quad-core processor clocked at 1.25GHz, and has a Mali T720 GPU, with 2GB of RAM. The device has 16GB of onboard storage, with a microSD card slot providing for up to 128GB of expandable storage.
The Moto E4 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, and sports a 5.0-inch 720P HD IPS Display, with a 65.9% of screen to body ratio, a pixel density of 294 PPI, an oleophobic coating, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection (in some markets). The photography department on the Moto E4 comprises of an 8 megapixel shooter on the rear, with an LED Flash, autofocus, and is capable of recording 720P HD videos @30 fps. The secondary camera is a 5 megapixel selfie lens.
Connectivity wise, the E4 supports Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC (in some markets), FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro USB 2.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, and 4G LTE. Interestingly the Moto E4 will have a removable battery, of 2,800 mAh capacity. The Moto E4 does NOT have a fingerprint sensor.
Motorola Moto E4 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.0-inch 720P HD, IPS, 65.9% of screen to body ratio, 294 PPI, oleophobic coating, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737M quad-core 4 x Cortex A-53 @ 1.25GHz
- GPU: Mali T720 MP2
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage:16GB + up to 128GB microSD
- Battery: 2,800 mAh removable
- Rear Camera: 8 megapixels, LED Flash, autofocus, 720P HD video recording @30 fps
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Poximity
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC (in some markets), FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro USB 2.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 4G LTE
The Moto E4 is expected to be priced at 249,99 CAD, which is around Rs. 12,000, or $185 USD. The device will be available in Lunar Grey colour , and will reportedly ship by July 17, which means you can expect a launch event in the same month.