The FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil starts today. Earlier shared two wallpapers about it (Fifa World Cup 2014 Wallpapers and Windows Theme from Geekiest), and now, we are giving away a wireless mouse for one lucky person who will predict the Winner of this year's tournament, before the 28th of June, 2014 (Indian Standard Time).
This is the first hardware giveaway at Geekiest, and the prize is a Lenovo Cordless Mouse N50, which has a unique design, and comes with a USB Nano dongle.
Range : 10 meters
Battery : 1 AA
1000 dpi optical solution
Here are some pictures of the mouse:
So if you are interested in winning it, here are the rules for the contest
1. Leave a comment on this post, with your prediction, and why you think the team will win.
2. This contest is open to people residing in India. If you aren't from
India, you can still take part in the contest, and gift it to a friend or relative who resides here. The
winner must provide a valid Indian address to receive the prize.
2. The Last date for entries, will be the last day of the Group Stage i.e, (27th June 2014)
3. A winner will be selected randomly, if more than one person predicted it correctly (the chances for winning will be higher for the person who predicted it the first).
4. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. Use the same email address to comment and in the giveaway widget.
6. The winner will be announced after 14th July, 2014.
7. You can increase your chances of winning by sharing this page in social networks. (Use the giveaway widget for this)
Before leaving a comment, here are the teams and the fixtures of the WC 2014
You may use the excel sheets from this page, to track the progress of the tournament.
Good luck to all participants!