The Vivo V5 Plus has been officially launched in India. The phone features a dual front camera setup with a 20 megapixel Sony IMX376 lens with an f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.78″,5P lens and an 8 megapixel lens with Moonlight front flash, for selfies. These cameras allow for special effects such as depth of field effect, and Bokeh Mode.
The rear camera is a 16 megapixels lens. The V5 Plus has a 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD display, and runs on Funtouch OS 3.0, which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The device is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, clocked at 2.0 GHz, with 4GB of RAM. The phone comes with 64GB of internal storage, has a AK4376 dedicated Hi-Fi audio chip, and a front placed fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button.
The Vivo V5 Plus is backed by a 3,055 mAh battery, which supports fast charging with Vivo’s Dual-Charging Engine. The phone supports Dual Nano SIM cards, with Dual Standby and support for 4G LTE.
Vivo V5 Plus Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p, LCD/IPS/In-cell, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 / 2.5D
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 3.0 (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 2.0GHz Octa-core
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB + microSD card slot
- Battery: 3055 mAh
- Rear Camera: 16.0 megapixels, LED Flash
- Front Canera: 20 megapixel Sony IMX376 lens with an f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.78″,5P lens + 8 megapixel lens, Moonlight front flash
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Dual Nano SIM (Dual SIM Dual Standby)
The Vivo V5 Plus has been priced at Rs. 27,980 in India, and will go on sale from February 1st. The pre-booking starts from January 24th.’
Image credits: Avinash