Evan Blass is at it again. This time, the leakster who goes by the name evleaks, posted the technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Twitter. The picture featured here, seems like one of the slides in a launch presentation, so it could be the real deal.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus will sport a 6.2-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Display, with rounded corners (and curved edges?). The phone will come with 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of internal storage, along with support for expandable memory via a microSD card slot.
The S8 Plus will have an Iris Scanner, and features a 12 megapixel dual pixel rear camera and an 8 megapixel front camera.
The device will be IP68 certified for dust and water resistance, support Samsung Pay, Samsung Knox, and Wireless Charging. The device will come with earphones tuned by AKG Acoustics.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus technical specifications
- Display: 6.2″ Quad HD+ Super AMOLED with rounded corners
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB internal storage + microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12MP Dual Pixel
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Security: Iris Scanner, Samsung Knox
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Samsung Pay, Wireless Charging
- Certification: IP 68 dust and water resistant
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and the S8 Plus is expected to be launched in mid-April 2017.