Xiaomi has slashed the price of the Redmi Note 4 by Rs. 1,000 in India. The phone, which happens to be one of the most popular devices in the Country, was originally priced at Rs. 9,999 for the 3GB RAM variant with 32GB of storage, when it was launched in January this year.
Likewise, the 4GB variant with 64GB of storage, which was priced at Rs. 12,999, is now available for Rs. 11,999. The Tweet which announced the price drop isn’t exactly very clear, but the price cut does appear to be permanent.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p, 2.5D curved glass
- Operating System: MIUI 8 (upgradeable to MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat)
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm @2.0 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64 GB internal + up to 128GB expandable via microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM
- Security: Fingerprint sensor
- Rear Camera: 13MP, PDAF, Sony IMX258/Samsung S5K3L8 sensor, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture Selfie Camera: 5MP f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151 x 76 x 8.45 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, Infrared sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh