Apple iPhone 7 prices have been slashed temporarily in India, until Aprtil 26th, i.e. tomorrow. This is thanks to Flipkart's Apple Day Sale.
There are some oddities here and there, such as the price difference between the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB and 256GB variants. The 128GB iPhone7 is being sold for Rs. 57,499, while the 256GB variant costs just Rs. 2,500 extra @ Rs.59,999. Here is the complete list of the prices of all the iPhones which have a temporary price cut.
Apple iPhone price in India - Flipkart Apple Days Sale April 2017
iPhone 5s,6, 6S and SE prices
- iPhone 5s 16GB - Rs. 17,499
- iPhone 6 16GB - Rs. 25,990 (Space Grey)
- iPhone 6s 32GB - Rs. 39,999 (Space Grey, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold)
- iPhone SE 16GB- Rs. 20,999 (Space Grey, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold)
iPhone 7 and 7s Plus prices
- iPhone 7 32GB - Rs. 47,999 (Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold)
- iPhone 7 128GB - Rs. 57,499 (Jet Black, Gold, Rose Gold) Rs. 66,000 (Red)
- iPhone 7 256GB - Rs. 59,999 (Black, Jet Black, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver)
- iPhone 7 Plus 32GB - Rs.61,399 (Black, Silver, Gold)
- iPhone 7 Plus 128GB - Rs. 70,899 (Black, Jet Black, Silver) Rs. 78,000 (Red)
Granted these are not the most affordable phones, but we think that the iPhone 7 256GB variant for Rs. 59,999 is a great way to compete with the newly launched Samsung Galaxy S8, the S8 Plus and the LG G6. You can view the Apple Day Sale page here.
Apple is also selling its other products at reduced rates during the sale period. You can get the Apple MacBook Air Core i5 5th Gen for Rs. 54,990, the Apple Watch Series 1 for Rs. 22,990 or the 1st gen watch at Rs.18,900. The iPad Mini 4 prices start from Rs. 28,900, but the new Apple iPad 9,7 inch is not discounted.