1. Right-click the desktop.
2. Point to New, and then click Shortcut.
3. The Create Shortcut Wizard opens. In the text box, type the following:
RunDll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll
4. Click Next.
5. Enter a name for the shortcut. You can call it "Safely Remove" or choose any name you like.
6. Click Finish.
If you want to change the icon of the shorcut created follow step 7 to step 11.
7. Right click on the New icon created and choose properties.
8. Click on Change icon.
9. In the text box enter Shell32.dll press enter.
10. Choose an icon from the list.
11. Click Apply
If you want to create a shortcut key for this
12. Right click on the New icon created and choose properties.
13. Put your cursor on Shortcut key text box.
14. Choose your key, if you want Ctrl+Shift+R, press Ctrl,Shift and R
15. Click Apply
Now Ctrl+Shift+R will open the safely remove hardware window.
Here is How to Create a Shortcut to Lock Your Computer