Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter, will be released in three months, according to the developer of the franchise, Frogwares Studios.
This will be the eight installment in the series, but the first one to feature a change in the gameplay.
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter will have an open world gameplay, which will allow you to roam about London Freely, during the campaigns. The game will have five cases, and features Victorian London, which the game developer says has been created with "State-of-the-art graphics".
The game will also see another major change (as hinted below), and these words are straight from the developer:
- Take on five thrilling and confounding cases.
- Freely roam an expansive landscape of playable terrain.
- Maneuver fast-paced action sequences to challenge your every gaming skill.
- Play a unique blend of game mechanics that lead to an unprecedented experience.
- State-of-the-art graphics bring the streets of Victorian London to life.
- For the first time in his storied career, Sherlock Holmes’ ruthless logic is overwhelmed by family stories, irresistible emotions and an occult revenge.
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on May 27th, 2016. The game is available for pre-order from DLGamer Europe (activates on Steam), for 35.99 Euro which is about 2700 Indian Rupees, but Steam usually offers games for a lower price in India.
I am a huge fan of Sherlock Holmes, and have read many of Sir Doyle's books, and have watched every single episode of the BBC TV Series, and the two Robert Downey Jr movies as well. PErsonally, as a fan of the franchise, I cannot wait for the game to be released.
via: DLGamer and Frogwares