Yesterday Samsung rolled out Android 10 Beta with One UI 2.0 for the Samsung Galaxy 10 users in India. If you are a Note 10 user you need to register for the Beta testing to get the update using the Samsung Member application which you can install from Galaxy Store.
Here I just wanted to note few bugs I have found after Updating my Phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 + Exynos).
1. Camera Flash fires after the photo is captured, that is no effect of flash in the photos taken. This issue is only for the normal mode, when you use Pro mode it works fine.
2. Battery drain much faster than stable version (Android 9)
I upgraded the phone with all the apps. I will now do a reset and will update you if there is any change in any of the above issues.
If you are having a Samsung Gqalaxy Note 10 Here is How you can get the Beta version
1. Install Samsung Members App if you do not have it in your phone
2. Click on the notification (Notices)
3. Click Register
5. Visit Software update section on Settings and check for Update
6. Download and Install
Make sure you have enough battery before upgrading.
What is new in the update
New navigation gestures
New ways to access one handed mode
More detailed battery Usage graph
remove duplicate images
Better Digital wellbeing, Focus Mode, Parental controls etc.
Trash feature for Contacts
Trash feature for My Files
And many More