Samsung India has launched a new variant of its popular mid-range device, the Galaxy On Nxt, today. The phone was launched last year in the Country, with 32GB of internal storage.
The new Samsung Galaxy On Nxt has 64GB of onboard storage, and supports up to 256GB of expandable storage via a microSD card slot.
The device runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0, and is powered by an in-house Samsung Exynos 7870 octa-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz. The phone has 3GB of RAM, and a Mali T830MP1 GPU. The Galaxy On Nxt features a 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD display, with 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass, a metal unibody design and houses a fingerprint scanner in the home button.
The Galaxy On Nxt sports a 13 megapixel rear camera with an f/1.9 aperture, and an LED flash, while the selfie lens is an 8 megapixel front camera also with an f/1.9 aperture. The phone is backed by a 3300 mAh Li-Ion battery.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD display, 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 7870 @1.6GHz
- Storage: 64GB + 256GB expandable
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- GPU: Mali T830MP1
- Battery: 3300 mAh Li-Ion
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions: 75 x 51.7 x 8mm
- Weight: 167 g
- Rear Camera: 13MP, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash, HDR,
- Front camera: 8MP, f/1.9 aperture, 1080p video recording @30 fps
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/b, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Sim Cards: Dual SIM Dual Standby (Nano)
The Galaxy On Nxt 2017 Edition has been priced at Rs 16,900 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart, from midnight of April 25th. The phone will be available in Gold and Black colours.