The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has been launched in India. This is the first Samsung phone to come with 6GB of RAM. The Galaxy C9 Pro sports a 6.0 inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED display, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The device is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor clocked at 1.95GHz, with 6GB of RAM and an Adreno 510 GPU. The phone has a 16 megapixel camera on the rear with Dual LED Flash, and an f/1.9 aperture, and a similar front camera (minus the LED Flash). The C9 Pro is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery. The phone has a full metal body with 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900FZKD Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: Octa-Core 1.95 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976SG
- Display: 6.0 inch 1080p FHD Super AMOLED display
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Storage: 64GB + upto 256GB expandable memory via microSD card
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Rear Camera: 16 megapixels, f/1.9 aperture, Dual LED Flash, HDR,
- Front Camera 16 megapixels, f/1.9 aperture
- SIM: Dual SIM SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, USB Type C, Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS
- Audio: 3.5mm Jack, Dual Speakers
- Sensors: Accelerometer,Gyro Sensor,Geomagnetic Sensor,Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimension: 162.9 x 80.7 x 6.9 mm
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-ion
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has been priced at Rs. 36,900 in India. The phone comes in two colors: Black and Gold. the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro will be available from Samsung eStore, and offline retailers.
You can pre-book the device online and offline. The device will start shipping from 24th February, 2017. Samsung is offering a one time screen replacement for Rs. 990 for the first 12 Months, for pre-book orders.