Here is a cool offer for Indian Mobile phone users, you can recharge your mobile Phones for INR 120 by spending just Rs 60. Here is how you can do it.
1. You need to have Freecharge application installed on your device. If you donot have , install it from the Play store(for FREE)
2. Log in to your account (create an account if you do not have one)
3. select the phone number (you can enter the number or select from your address book)
4. Select/Enter INR 20 as the recharge amount
5. Enter UBERFC as promocode and apply
make sure that you received a message saying “Congratulations! promocode has been applied. Please pay using Debit/Credit card (3 times per User/Unique Mobile Number/CC/DC). Not valid on Airtel Transactions.
6. Proceed an pay using Credit card, debit card or net banking.
You can do this for 3 times. Remember if you use the balance in your wallet to recharge, you will not receive the cashback. and you will receive INR 20 as cash back each time. You can use the received balance to recharge your phone again. Effectively you will be paying just INR 60 and will receive recharge worth INR 120.
Remember this is not valid for Airtel recharge and you will have to do it using the freecharge mobile application.
I have tried this and got INR 60 cash back.
100 lucky winners will get Uber rides free for one month.
Thank you Ashwin.