The Oppo F3 aka the selfie expert phone, has officially been launched in India. The phone sports a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD IPS LCD display, with Corning Glass 5 protection. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0 skin on top.
The device is powered by an octa-core Mediatek MT6750T processor, with a Mali T860 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The OPPO F3 has 64GB of internal storage with support for up to 128GB via a microSD card slot. Fortunately this is part of a triple-slot card tray, so you can use a memory card and Dual SIM cards slot.
The key highlight of the OPPO F3 is the dual selfie cameras, which comprises of a 16 megapixels lens and another 8 megapixel 120 wide angle lens. The rear camera on the F3 is a 13 megapixel lens which is capable of recording 1080p Full HD videos. The device features a fingerprint scanner on the home button, and a metal unibody design.
Oppo F3 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD, IPS LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: octa-core Mediatek MT6750T
- GPU: Mali T860
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD
- Front Camera: 16MP + 8MP, 120 degree wide-angle
- Rear Camera: 13MP, Full HD 1080p video recording
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- SIM Cards: Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 3200 mAh Li-ion
- Dimensions: 153.3 × 75.2 ×7.3 mm
- Weight: 153 gm
Oppo F3 price in India:
The Oppo F3 has been priced at Rs. 19,990 in India, and will be available online exclusively via Flipkart from May 13th, and will be available for pre-order from May 4th to May 12th. You can also buy the F3 in offline stores. The Oppo F3 will be available in Gold and Rose Gold colours.