Just received an email from Microsoft saying that they have changed the Windows Live Writer Plug-in Submission Process. If you have submitted any plug-in to the Live writer gallery you need to resubmit the plug-ins once again using the New process.
Here is the new process
1. Author uploads plug-in MSI installer to Windows Live SkyDrive using his/her Windows Live ID (email address).
2. Author emails email@example.com (Windows Live Essentials Plug-ins) including the following information:
· Author name
· Author Windows Live ID (that will host the plug-in MSI)
· Author contact email address
· Plug-in name
· Plug-in description
· Plug-in category (pick only one):
· Post publishing
· Other content
· URL to plug-in MSI on SkyDrive
3. Writer team verifies that the plug-in works as described.
4. Writer team updates public list of Writer plug-ins that will include information on the plug-in and a link to the installer that is hosted on the author’s SkyDrive.
5. Writer team notifies plug-in author that plug-in has been listed.
We value your efforts and want to ensure that your plug-ins will continue to be accessible for the many people interested in them. In order to do this, we need you to resubmit any existing plug-ins on Windows Live Gallery using this new process by September 10, 2010. You will be able to add more plug-ins after this date, but we need you to move existing plug-ins by then.