Motorola and Flipkart have officially announced, that the Moto G5 Plus will be sold exclusively via the online retailer's store in India. The phone was only launched a few weeks ago, at the MWC 2017 tech show.
For those of you who missed the launch, here is a reminder of the device's hardware.
Moto G5 Plus Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD 1080p, 424 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System: Android 7 Nougat
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core @ 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2GB/3GB/4GB
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Storage: 64GB + 128 GB via microSD card slot
- Battery: 3,000 mAh, supports Turbo Charge
- Rear Camera: 12.0 megapixels, Dual LED Flash, Dual Auto-Focus
- Front Camera: 5.0 megapixels wide-angle lens
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual SIM cards, 3.5mm audio jack
- Special: IP67 Water and Dust Resistant, Nano-coating
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Proximity sensor
- Dimensions: 150.2 x 74 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 155g
- Colours: Lunar Gray and Fine Gold
There is no word yet on the pricing of the device. We expect the lower end variants with 2GB and 3GB of RAM, to be priced around Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 19,700 respectively. The higher end variant with 4GB of RAM, and double the storage, i.e., 64GB will naturally be priced slightly higher. The Moto G5 Plus will be sold from March 15th in India.