First of all I would like to wish all our readers a very Happy Eid Mubarak in advance and Flipkart has planned something special for this Eid for the users. As you all know Xiaomi Mi3 has been one of the most awaited smartphones with excellent specifications and features. It was released some days back and it got sold out within 40 minutes on the day of the launch. It was a quick sale and many were left without the chance to buy their favourite phone.
Today Flipkart has announced that it will start a second round of sale of Xiaomi Mi3 phones starting on June 29 at 2PM. The procedure for ordering the phone is not very straightforward and please follow these steps to complete the order of your Xiaomi Mi3 phone.
How to buy your Mi 3?
- Make sure that you are logged in at least 2-3 hours before the sale begins.
- You will be able to reserve your phone starting 2pm, July 29th. You will not need to pay at this stage.
- Your Mi 3 will be automatically added to your cart by 6 PM.
- Please check your email after 6 PM on July 29 for detailed payment instruction.
- Do ensure that you have completed your order before 11:59 PM on July 30 (Wednesday).
These are the instructions as given by Flipkart in its email to all the Flipkart Affiliate account holders, which I am a member of as well. Anyways please order your phone quickly as the sale may again end in a jiffy like last time around. Xiaomi is not bulk importing and is only importing as per user response. Happy shopping to all those Xiaomi fans and keep the date and time in mind.
To know more about Mi3 check this post here.
Note:- The order is limited to one phone per-id so you cannot order more than one.