Lenovo has slashed the price of its flagship smartphone, the Z2 Plus, by Rs. 3,000. The phone which is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, becomes the only one with the high-end chipset, available for just Rs. 15000 in India.
Here is a recap of the device's hardware.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Technical Specifications
- Display: 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 2.15 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow (ZUI 2.0)
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB internal (no microSD)
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels P with LED Flash, f/ 2.2 aperture, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- Front Camera: 8 megapixels with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide angle
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (home button)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, Dual NANO SIM
- Battery: 3500 mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 141.65 × 68.88 × 8.45 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
The Lenovo Z2 Plus debuted for Rs. 17,999 for the 32GB variant, is now available for Rs. 14,999. The 64GB variant, which was retailing for Rs. 19,999, is now available for Rs. 17,499 after a Rs. 2,500 price drop. You can buy either variant, from Amazon India’s website.
The price cut for the Z2 Plus, seems to be Lenovo's move to challenge the Redmi Note 4, which is launching on January 19th. Honestly at this price, the Lenovo Z2 Plus is probably the best smartphone with a 5.0 inch screen in India.