The Lenovo P2 has been officially launched today, in India, like we reported recently. The phone is backed by a massive 5100mAh battery, which supports quick charging.
The phone comes with a 24 Watt Rapid Charger, capable of delivering a 10 hours of battery with a 15 minute of charge. It can be charged to 80% in 60 minutes, and to 100% in about 80 to 90 minutes. The phone can be used to reverse charge other devices and Phones too, acting like a power bank. There is an ultimate power-saver mode, which can be enabled with the One-Key Power Saver.
The Lenovo P2 features a 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED display, and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The phone is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, and has 32GB of internal storage. The device comes in two variants: 3GB of RAM, and another with 4GB of RAM.
The phone sports a 13 megapixels rear camera with auto-focus, and a single LED Flash, and a 5 megapixels front camera. The Lenovo P2 has a physical home button with a fingerprint scanner, emebedded in it.
Lenovo P2 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor: 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 32 + 128GB microSD (via Hybrid Dual SIM)
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, auto-focus, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 5100mAh
- Weight: 177g
- Dimensions: 153 × 76 × 8.3 mm
- Sensors: Vibration, Gravitation, Proximity, Light, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G LTE CAT 6, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, FM radio, Dual Nano SIM
- Audio: 1x Speaker, 3.5 mm Jack
The Lenovo P2 will be sold exclusively via Flipkart. The phone's price starts at Rs. 16,999 for the 3GB RAM variant, and while the price of the 4GB RAM variant will retail for Rs. 17,999.