The Lenovo K6 Power has been launched in India. The budget friendly phone, features a Sony IMX 258 sensor for its 13 megapixel rear camera, which supports Pro mode for manual controls, Phase Detect Auto Focus, Dual LED Flash.
The K6 Power sports a 5.0 inch Full HD 1080p IPS display with a pixel density of 441 PPI. The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, with 3GB of RAM and an Adreno 505 GPU.
Storage wise, the phone has 32GB of internal memory with a micro SD card (Hybrid SIM) providing support for up to 128GB of expandable storage. The device features an 8 megapixel front camera for selfies. The K6 Power is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery, which can be used like a power bank, i.e., reverse charging to charge other Phones. The phone has a full metal body with chamfered edges.
Lenovo K6 Power Technical Specifications:
- Model Number: K33A42
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p IPS, 441 PPI
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core (8 x ARM Cortex A-53) @ 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Storage: 32GB + microSD card slot
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Rear Camera: 13.0 megapixels Sony IMX 258, Dual LED Flash, PDAF
- Front Canera: 8.0 megapixels, Fixed Focus
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner,
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat 4, VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n GPS, Dual SIM cards, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity, Light, Vibrator, Gyro
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 145 g
The Lenovo K6 Power has been priced at Rs. 9,999 in India. The Lenovo K6 Power comes in three colors: Gold, Dark Grey, and Silver. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart via open sale from 12:00 PM on 6th December