Zemana has opened up a public beta test program for testing its upcoming version of their cloud based malware scanner and removal software, Zemana AntiMalware 2.0
Users who register for the beta test will get a Free lifetime license for the application.
In addition to getting a lifetime license, which will be valid for final releases, you will also get your name on the beta testers page. You can click on the “Send feedback” button (or this direct link), which will open a new tab in your browser window, where you could fill up the form and send them your feedback, ideas and suggestions.
Zemana AntiMalware uses the Scan Cloud, which comprises of 10 different AntiVirus Engines: (Zemana, Avira, AhnLab, Eset, BitDefender, ThreatTrack/ GFI, Intel Security, Microsoft, ClamAV, QuickHeal, TotalDefense)
- Simple one-click rescue for your computer, no matter how badly infected!
- Removes unwanted apps, annoying toolbars or browser add-ons.
- Rapidly neutralizes Viruses, Trojans, Rootkits, Worms, Spyware, and Adware!
- Works with your existing security software without conflict!
- Lightweight with no anti-virus library updates needed!
- Enjoy the power of the Scan Cloud; 10 up-to-date cloud-based anti-virus engines working together to keep your machine safe!
Supports Windows XP\Vista\7\8\8.1\10 (32bit and 64bit)
How to a Get a free lifetime license for Zemana AntiMalware:
1. Visit the registration page to opt in to the beta test of Zemana AntiMalware 2.
2. Subscribe to their Google Group (Google account required).
3. Return to the page in step 1.
4. Click on the Next Step button.
5. Enter your email address in the text box, and click on “Get Your License”. You will get the license code, along with a download link for the latest version of the application on the next page.
6. Install Zemana AnitMalware 2.0 Beta, and click on the “Key” icon. Copy and paste the license, and click on activate now.
Congratulations, you are all set to go with Zemana AntiMalware.