novaPDF Lite implements the basic functionality of a printer driver, giving users the possibility tocreate high-quality searchable PDF files from any Windows application.
. PDF/A Compliance. Creates PDFs compliant with PDF/A-1b specification for the RGB colorspace.
· Merge PDF Files. Append or insert content to an existing PDF file.
· Document Information. Include title, author, keywords in your PDF file.
· PDF Viewer Options. You can control how the PDF file will be displayed after it's generated in the default PDF viewer.
· Custom Save Options. Configure it to use predefined save settings.
· After Save Actions. Custom actions can be defined to be performed after the PDF was successfully generated.
· Create Private Profiles. Define different profiles for future use, each with its own printing
· Import/Export Profiles. The printing profiles can be exported or imported into different
· Predefined/Custom Page Sizes. Choose a default page size (like Letter, Legal, A3, A4, A5, A6, ...) or define your own.
· Fonts embedding and font subsets embedding - Fonts (TrueType, OpenType and Type1) can be embedded in the PDF file to ensure perfect portability.
· Multi-language support - choose a language for the user interface
1. Visit Promotional page
2. Fill the form and Submit
3. Check email for the registration details
4. Download novaPDF Lite 7.0 from here
5. Install it and Activate it using the details you received.
Open "Devices and Printers", Right click on novaPDF, click Printing Preferences, click About tab. Click Register and enter the details you received.