Chapter 1 - What’s New in Windows Server R2
Chapter 2 - Installation and Configuration: Adding R2 to Your World
Chapter 3 - Hyper-V: Scaling and Migrating Virtual Machines
Chapter 4 - Remote Desktop Services and VDI: Centralizing Ðesktop and Application Management
Chapter 5 - Active Directory: Improving and Automating Identity and Access
Chapter 6 - The File Services Role
Chapter 7 - IIS 7.5: Improving the Web Application Platform
Chapter 8 - DirectAccess and Network Policy Server
Chapter 9 - Other Features and Enhancements
How to get Free e-book offer from Microsoft Press �� Introducing Windows Server 2008 R2
1. Visit the Windows Server – Training Portal page
2. Click Special Offers or access this link
3. Click on "Sign in to download this free e-book offer"
4. Log in with your windows live ID
5. You may need to skip the next screen by Clicking "Continue" Button
6. Download the Windows Server 2008 R2 Free E-Book. Available in PDF (11MB), XPS (28MB) for mats.