Supported OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Server, 7
Want to create a Windows installation disk or USB Flash Drive that will automatically install the OS Windows without asking questions about username, product key, time and locale settings?
At the same time your favorite applications are automatically installed, the necessary keys are entered into the registry, drivers are updated, new patches (service packs) from Microsoft are installed. It's possible and you can do it easily with Almeza MultiSet
1) Create a bootable USB Flash Drive. You can use Almeza MultiSet Professional software to create a bootable USB Flash Drive for automatic installing Windows and software onto a computer.
2) Automatic Windows installation. It is possible to create a CD/DVD for the automatic installation of the Windows operating system on any computer. The operating system can be installed in any mode: repairing Windows (installing above the current version of the operating system) or reinstalling it completely.
3) Automatic installation of any software. It is possible to create a CD/DVD that will automatically install any sets of software on multiple computers. For example, after Windows is installed, it is possible to install service packs, drivers, localizations, any software (codecs, audio players, service tools...) and configure them automatically as well.
4) Creating a bootable disk for simultaneous unattended Windows and software installation. It is possible to create a disk that will install both Windows and a set of software.
5) Automatically restoring software settings and tuning Windows. It is possible to automatically restore software and Windows settings. It is possible to restore registry keys, run special tools.
6) Remote automatic installation. It is possible to automatically install sets of software via the local area network. The necessary software will be automatically installed on any number of computers connected to the local area network.
Read more about the product
Get MultiSet Free just today (October 18, 2010) from Give away of the day