The first Dirt 4 gameplay trailer has landed, and it is awesome. Codemaster's upcoming rally racing game, features some mind blowing graphics.
The video shows races in various kinds of weather including sunny, rainy, and wintery snow. The car physics seems to be better than Dirt 3 (Which is my favorite in the series), but also looks very arcade-y. When you race on a dusty or muddy track, your car will become "dirty", which is a nice effect to see.
Here is the official Dirt 4 gameplay trailer:
The song featured in the video is ‘Instigators’, by Grace Potter, one of the 40 licensed tracks which Dirt 4 will feature, along with other tracks from artists such as The Amazons, Sigma, Freak and Pretty Vicious, The Chemical Brothers, Disclosure, Queens Of The Stone Age and Bastille.
Dirt 4 Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: 64bit Versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: AMD FX Series or Intel Core i3 Series
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD HD5570 or NVIDIA GT440 with 1GB of VRAM (DirectX 11 graphics card required)
- Storage: 50GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard
(Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: NVIDIA GT 440 or Above, GT 530 or Above, GT 630 or Above, GT 720 or Above, GTX 900 Series, GTX 1000 Series AMD HD 5570 or Above, HD 6570 or Above, HD 7570 or Above, R7 Series, R9 Series, RX Series)
Dirt 4 Recommended System Requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4690 or AMD FX 8320
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 780 or AMD R9 390
Dirt 4 will be released on June 9th, 2017. You can pre-purchase it for PC from Steam for Rs. 1,179 (a very low price in India) or about $59.99. The game costs the same for Xbox One, and the PlayStation 4 (Rs. 3,999).