In each section there are more items that specified here, you can click on “And More” link and see the the other utilities available there.
1. Password Recovery Utilities
- MessenPass v1.27 - Instant Messenger Password Recovery: MessenPass is a password recovery tool that reveals the passwords of the following instant messenger applications
- Asterisk Logger v1.04: Automatically reveals the passwords stored behind the asterisks ('***')
- IE PassView v1.17: IE PassView is a small utility that reveals the passwords stored by Internet Explorer browser.
- Dialupass v3.05 - Dialup Password Recovery: This utility enumerates all dialup/VPN entries on your computers
- PasswordFox v1.15: PasswordFox is a small password recovery tool that allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox Web browser.
- ChromePass v1.05: ChromePass is a small password recovery tool that allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Google Chrome Web browser.
- Mail PassView v1.51 - Email Password Recovery: Recovers the passwords and other email accounts information of the following email applications: Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook 2000 (POP3/SMTP Accounts only), Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003/2007, Windows Mail, IncrediMail, Eudora, Netscape Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Group Mail Free, and Web-based email accounts.
- Remote Desktop PassView v1.01: Remote Desktop PassView is a small utility that reveals the password stored by Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection utility inside .rdp files.
- VNCPassView v1.02: VNCPassView is a small utility that recover the passwords stored by the VNC tool.
2. Network Monitoring Tools
- SmartSniff v1.51: SmartSniff allows you to capture TCP/IP packets that pass through your network adapter, and view the captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers.
- SniffPass v1.07 - Password Sniffer: SniffPass is small utility that listens to your network, capture the passwords that pass through your network adapter, and display them on the screen instantly.
- SocketSniff v1.06: SocketSniff allows you to watch the Windows Sockets (WinSock) activity of the selected process.
3. Web Browser Tools
- IECookiesView v1.74: This utility displays the details of all cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computer.
- IECacheView v1.31 - Internet Explorer Cache Viewer: IECacheView is a small utility that reads the cache folder of Internet Explorer, and displays the list of all files currently stored in the cache.
- MozillaCookiesView v1.27: MozillaCookiesView is an alternative to the standard 'Cookie Manager' provided by Netscape and Mozilla browsers.
- MozillaCacheView v1.26: MozillaCacheView is a small utility that reads the cache folder of Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape Web browsers, and displays the list of all files currently stored in the cache.
- OperaCacheView v1.31: OperaCacheView is a small utility that reads the cache folder of Opera Web browser, and displays the list of all files currently stored in the cache.
4. Video/Audio Related Utilities
- WebVideoCap v1.37: While watching a video in a Web site, you may sometimes want to save the video into your local drive, and then play it offline later. This utility allows you to capture .flv (Flash Video) files and RTSP streams while the Web browser download and play them inside a Web page.
5. Internet Related Utilities
- DownTester v1.20 - Internet Speed Test: DownTester allows you to easily test your Internet download speed in multiple locations around the world
- IPNetInfo v1.19: IPNetInfo is a small utility that allows you to easily find all available information about an IP address
- WhoisThisDomain v1.41: This utility allows you to easily get information about a registered domain.
- MACAddressView v1.12: MACAddressView is a MAC address lookup tool that allows you to easily find the company details (company name, address, and country) according to the MAC address of a product.
6. Command-Line Utilities
- GoogRankCmd v1.01: GoogRankCmd is a simple command-line utility that retrieves and displays the Google's PageRank of a Web page ,without using Google Toolbar or any other browser plugin.
- BluetoothCL v1.00: BluetoothCL is a small console application that dumps all current detected bluetooth devices into the standard output.
7. Desktop Utilities
- MyUninstaller v1.50: MyUninstaller is an alternative utility to the standard Add/Remove applet of Windows operating system.
- OpenWithView v1.10: OpenWithView is a small utility that displays the list of all available applications in the 'Open With' dialog-box of Windows, and allows you to easily disable/enable the applications in the list.
8. Outlook/Office Utilities
- OutlookAttachView v1.11: OutlookAttachView scans all messages stored in your Outlook, and displays the list of all attached files that it finds.
9. Programmer Tools
- GDIView v1.04: GDIView is a unique tool that displays the list of GDI handles (brushes, pens, fonts, bitmaps, and others) allocated by every process.
- DLL Export Viewer v1.36: This utility displays the list of all exported functions and their virtual memory addresses for the specified DLL files.
10. System Utilities
- BlueScreenView v1.11: BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one table.
- WhatInStartup v1.15: This utility displays the list of all applications that are loaded automatically when Windows starts up.
- CleanAfterMe v1.36: CleanAfterMe allows you to easily clean files and Registry entries that are automatically created by the Windows operating system during your regular computer work.
11. Other Utilities
- WinFontsView v1.05: WinFontsView is a small utility that enumerates all fonts installed on your system, and display them in one simple table.
- HtmlDocEdit v1.02: HtmlDocEdit is a simple HTML designer/editor based on the Internet Explorer browser, that allows you to easily edit HTML files without any knowledge in HTML.
- SkypeLogView v1.11: SkypeLogView reads the log files created by Skype application, and displays the details of incoming/outgoing calls, chat messages, and file transfers made by the specified Skype account.
NirSoft home page