ASUS has sent us an invite for the launch of a new phone, scheduled on February 7th, in India.
The invite email mentions that the phone will sport a large and powerful battery, a superior camera and a metal body and a fingerprint sensor.
Large battery can mean only one thing, a Zenofone max device. And the rest of the specifications, thanks to our good friends at Androidpure, points out to the Zenfone 3S Max.
The phone has the model number ZC521TL, which is similar to the ASUS ZenFone 3 Max which has the number ZC520TL.
ASUS Zenfone 3s Max Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.2 inch 720p HD, 2.5D glass display
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat with Zen UI 3.0
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-core Mediatek MT6750
- GPU: Mali T860
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32 GB, expandable up to 2 TB with microSD
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Conncetivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS,FM Radio
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P Largan Lens and Front Camera: 8 MP front-shooter, 85-degree field of view
- Weight: 175 gm
- Dimensions: 8.85mm thickness
- Battery : 5000 mAh non-removable
ASUS has uploaded a teaser video for the phone featuring some photgrpahers and actors.
The ASUS ZenFone 3s Max to be launched on February 7th in India, at 12 noon.
Geekiest will bring you the news of launch and the pricing info when they are made available.
Device image and specs via Androidpure