OnePlus India has officially announced that it will be selling the highest variant of its phone, the OnePlus 3T, in the Country soon, for all Amazon India customers. The phone was available exclusively for Amazon Prime users on February 17th, but soon went out of stock.
The OnePlus 3T was launched back in November, and was made available in India after 3 weeks. A couple of months later, and it has already become one of the best selling phones in the Country, thanks to the high end specs and affordable pricing.
Here is a recap of the device’s hardware.
OnePlus 3T Technical Specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 @ 2.35GHz
- Display : 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED,Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB internal memory
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Rear camera: 16MP Sony IMX298, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, OIS
- Battery: 3,400 mAh, Dash Charge
- Design: Aluminum body, Alert Slider
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Colors: Soft Gold, Gunmetal
OnePlus says that this is a limited edition variant, which probably means that the OnePlus 3T stocks will be lesser than the normal OnePlus 3T.
The OnePlus 3T 128GB variant has been priced at Rs. 34,999. The listing on Amazon India says that the phone will be sold in one colour, Gunmetal Grey. You can buy the phone from midnight from February 21st.