Press render images, the technical specifications, the price and the launch date of Lenovo’s upcoming Moto phone, the Moto M, has been leaked by renown leakster, OnLeaks.
The phone reportedly sports a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD display, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The Moto M will be powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz, with 4GB of RAM. The device has 32GB of internal storage, a hybrid SIM card (for microSD/Nano SIM) , and supports 4G LTE + VoLTE 300 Mbps download speeds (likely Cat6).
The Moto M comes with a 16 megapixel rear camera which supports Phase Detect Auto Focus (PDAF), correlated color temperature (CCT) LED flash. The selfie lens on the device is an 8 megapixel front camera with an 85° wide angle lens for selfies, The device sports a full metal body with antenna lines running across the side edges and the back panel. There are dual speakers and a USB Type C connector on the bottom, a 3.5mm audio jack on the top. The right edge houses the power button and the volume rocker keys, while the left edge houses what appears to be a cmera shutter button, and the sIM card tray. The Moto M has a fingerprint scanner on the back panel.
There is a moto logo on the front bezel, above with are the softkeys for the navbar (back, home and recents menu). The phone supports Dolby Atmos 360° surround sound, and is backed by a 3050 mAh battery
- Display: 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P15 64-bit octa-core @2.2GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB internal storage + Hybrid SIM for microSD/Nano SIM
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Audio: Dolby Atmos 360° surround sound, Dual speakers, 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Rear Camera: 16.0 megapixels, 6P lens, PDAF, CCT LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8.0 megapixels, 85° wide angle lens
- Battery: 3050mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, USB Type C
- Model Number: XT1662
The Moto M will reportedly be priced at 1999 Yuan (about Rs. 20,000). Lenovo will launch the Moto M on November 11th in China.