The Moto M could be launched soon in India. The phone was recently launched in China.
Motorola India, tweeted the following message today:
“Something different is coming your way. Stay tuned to know more. #ComingSoon”
This was accompanied by a teaser image below, which represents the Moto M’s metal body and the back panel.
Here is a look at the Moto M’s hardware.
Moto M Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch 1080p Full HD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P15 64-bit octa-core @2.2GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB internal storage + Hybrid SIM for microSD/Nano SIM
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Audio: Dolby Atmos 360° surround sound, Dual speakers, 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Rear Camera: 16.0 megapixels, 6P lens, PDAF, CCT LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8.0 megapixels, 85° wide angle lens
- Battery: 3050mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, USB Type C
- Model Number: XT1662
This is Motorola’s first MediaTek powered phone, which may explain the “something different” portion of the tweet. Considering that the Moto M has been priced at 1999 Yuan in China, we can expect it to carry a similar price tag, of around Rs. 20,000) in India. No exact launch date has been announced yet, but hopefully we will be saying Hello Moto M soon.