Meizu has officially launched its latest flagship phone, the Meizu Pro 6s in China. The device comes with a presseure sentive 3D Press display (similar to the iPhone’s Force Touch).
The Pro 6S’ display is a 5.2 inch 1080p Full HD Super Amoled screen, which has a pixel density of 423 PPI, and a 10000:1 Contrast Ratio. The device is powered by MediaTek’s flagship chipset, the Helio X25 64-bit deca-core (10-core) processor, featuring a tri-cluster architecture comprising of 4 ARM Cortex A-53 cores running at 1.4GHz, 4 A-53 cores running at 2.0 GHz and 2 high power A72 cores clocked at 2.5GHz, and 4GB of RAM (LPDDR3).
The graphics of the Meizu Pro 6s will be handled by a Mali T880 GPU, while the internal storage comprises of 64GB.
The Meizu Pro 6s comes with a front facing fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button, and supports mTouch 2.1. The phone has bottom firing speakers powered by a Hi-Fi Cirrus Logic CS43L36 Audio chip.
The photography options on the Meizu Pro 6s comprises of a Sony Exmor IMX 386 lens, with an f/2.0 aperture, 4-axis optical image stabilization (OIS), 6P lens, Phase Detect Auto Focus (PDAF), Laser Auto Focus and a Ring LED Flash. The selfie lens is a 5.0 megapixel front camera, also with an f/2.0 aperture.
The device is powered by a 3060mAh battery, which supports mCharge 3.0 fast charging. Connectivity wise, the Pro 6s supports 4G LTE Cat 6(up to 300 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 5GHz and 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS,APS and Glonass. It also comes with a plethora of sensors including a gyroscope (for VR), and an Infrared sensor (for distance tracking, remote control)
Meizu Pro 6S Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.2 inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED, On-Cell, 423.6 PPI, 10000:1 Contrast Ratio, 3D Press, 350cd/ m² brightness
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X25 64-bit 10-core (4 x ARM Cortex A53 @1.4GHz + 4 x A53 @2.0 GHz + 2 x A72 @2,5GHz)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- GPU: Mali T880
- Storage: 64GB internal storage
- Security: MTouch 2.1 fingerprint scanner, 0.2s response time, 360°identification angle
- Sensors: Hall magnetic induction, gravity, Infrared, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, electronic compass
- Audio: Cirrus Logic CS43L36 chip
- Rear Camera: 12.0 megapixels, SONY IMX386 lens, f/2.0 aperture, 4-axis OIS, 6P lens, PDAF 0,07s, Laser Auto Focus, Ring LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5.0 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, 5-piece lens
- Battery: 3060mAh with mCharge 3.0 (fast charge)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 5GHz and 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 163g
- Colours: Champagne gold, Moonlight silver, Rose gold and Starry black.
The Meizu Pro 6s has been priced at 2699 Yuan (about Rs. 27,000) in China.