The Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus has been launched in India. The phone features a massive 6.4-inch 1080p Full HD display, which is protected by a 2.5D Curved Gorilla Glass and has a pixel density of 344 PPI.
The device is powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT8783 processor clocked at 1.3GHz, 3GB of RAM, and a Malti-T720 GPU. Storage wise, the phone has 32GB of onboard memory, with support for up to 128GB expandable memory via a microSD card slot. It is actually a Hybrid SIM card slot, with support for Dual SIM cards (micro + Nano), and supports 4G on both slots, with Dual Standby.
The Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus features dual rear cameras of 13.0 megapixels resolution, which use Futjitsu Milbeaut Image Sensing Processors (ISPs) which support Phase Detect Auto Focus, an f/2.o aperture, LED Flash and Laser Auto-Focus. The selfie lens on the device is an 8 megapixel camera with a 75° wide-angle lens and f2.2 aperture. The phone has a fingerprint scanner on the back panel.
The PHAB 2 Plus sports a full metal aluminum body, and comes in a single colour: Champagne Gold/ The device is backed by a 4050mAh battery, and weighs about 218g. Connectivity options on the phone include 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 and more.The phone supports Dolby Atmos surround sound with Dolby Audio Capture 5.1 for 360-degree immersive quality sound recording. The Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus comes with a pair of JBL Hybrid Earphones which are powered by JBL Pure Bass technology, and has 3 button controls.
- Display: 6.4-inch 1080p Full HD, 2.5D Curved Gorilla Glass, 344 PPI
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core (8 x ARM Cortex A53) MediaTek MT8783 @1.3 GHz
- Operating System: Vibe UI based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: ARM Mali-T720 MP3
- Storage: 32 GB internal memory + up to 128 GB microSD (Hybrid Dual SIM)
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Audio: Dolby Atmos with 5.1 Dolby Audio Capture, Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation, JBL Hybrid Earphones
- Rear Camera : Dual 13.0 MP cameras, f/2.0 aperture, Futjitsu Milbeaut ISPs, LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF
- Front Camera: 8.0 MP, f/2.2 aperture, 75° wide-angle
- Dimensions: 173.89 × 88.3 x 5.5-9.6mm
- Weight: 218g
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (micro +nano) dual-standby (4G+4G), 4G LTE/VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 4050mAh
The Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus has been priced at Rs. 14,999 and is available exclusively from Amazon India already.