Do you want to know the domain name server (DNS) of a website without any third party applications or website ? Here isHow to find DNS servers of a domain from command prompt
Note:- Don’t type the quotes (“) in the following steps.
1. Start => Run=> Type “cmd” or “command” => press Enter (to open command prompt)
2. Type “nslookup” => enter
3. Type “set type=ns” => enter
4. Now type the domain name with extension (like google.com) press enter it will show the DNS servers.
5. You can type as many as domains one by one.
6. Type “exit” to out from nslookup
You can use any of A, ANY, CNAME, MX, PTR, SOA, SRV instead of NS to get the corresponding details
After typing nslookup type help to get help on options of this command.