Have you wonder how you can add a spell check option to the Notepad ? Tinyspell is a free Windows application that will allow you to spell check any windows application. This will check the spelling on the fly when you type and will alert a wrong word. You can use short cut keys to see the suggested words and can add the word to the dictionary also.
It also have a portable version too.
- Checks spelling in any Windows application
- Checks spelling on-the-fly (alerts if the last typed word was misspelled)
- Checks spelling of text that is copied to the clipboard
- Allows you to specify applications for which tinySpell is disabled or enabled
- Optionally beeps on error (beep sound can be easily set to any wav file)
- Optionally displays a spelling tip (see example)
- Provides easy access to on-line web services
- Opens replacements list with a simple mouse click or a hot-key
- Optionally copies the selected replacement word to the clipboard
- Optionally inserts the selected replacement word into the document
- Allows you to add words to the dictionary
- Easy Enable/Disable
- Uses little system resources
- new in v1.9: A portable version is available (free version only)