We want to convey our sincere thanks to Dmitriy Primochenko, Developer of HDD Regenerator software for granting us licenses to conduct Forum giveaway.
HDD Regenerator is a Windows based hard disk recovery program. It supports Operating systems such as Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. It is developed by Dmitriy Primochenko from Abstradrome Software.
Product Name – HDD Regenerator
Product version – 20.11.0011
Hard disk drives are necessary for a PC to work. Over the period of time, due to wear & tear resulting from repeated read/write cycles, hard disk drive can develop bad sectors. Data residing in these bad sectors can’t be read any further using Windows, leading to data loss. This unreadable and inaccessible data could be our work/personal files or even operating system files. Should the bad sectors have corrupted operating system files, you may face frequent issues with Windows or even a complete system failure.
Recovering data from bad sectors is near impossible without using any special tool such as HDD Regenerator.
HDD Regenerator uses complex algorithms and excels in repairing bad sectors thereby helping recover our data from a corrupted hard disk drive.
The recovery process used by HDD Regenerator is called Regeneration. Regeneration works independent of the underlying file system; hence it can be used with FAT, FAT32, NTFS or any other file system to say. Also it is hardware independent and hence supports wide variety of hard drives available in the market.
1. Recovers corrupted data
2. Works with unformatted, badly formatted and un-partitioned disks
3. Provides three (3) modes to repair Bad sectors – via Windows, USB or CD/DVD
4. Doesn’t causes Data Loss in any case
5. Provides Real-time hard drive status monitor, aka, S.M.A.R.T.
6. Doesn’t alters logical structure of a hard drive
7. Automatic process resume in any mode (except CD/DVD)
8. Pre-scan mode for fast determination of bad sectors location
9. 4K sector size support
10. Pre-configured setting, no complex setting modification required
11. Multiple hard drives support
Upon launch, the program presents 3 options to proceed with regeneration process, see the GUI above.
1. Start process directly under Windows
2. Create a Bootable regenerating flash and automatically start regenerating process
3. Create a Bootable regenerating CD / DVD to be used to start regeneration process under DOS automatically
Attempt to Start process directly under Windows
License Type & Usage Information
The developer provides perpetual license which means once bought and paid for, one can keep using the same license & version indefinitely.
Software Upgrade Information
The developer provides free upgrades to all eligible users who purchased HDD Regenerator less than 1 year if purchase. One can avail such free upgrade via this page.
For upgrades required post 1 year of purchase, developer offers a 30% discount, availed via above link.
1. Small RAM and CPU footprint
2. Simple User Interface
3. Works independent of the file system
4. Recovers corrupted data
5. No Data Loss in any case
6. Doesn’t needs an Operating System to use
7. Doesn’t alters logical structure of a hard drive
8. Works with legacy XP to recent Windows 10 Operating system
9. 4K sector size support
10. Automatic process resume in any mode (except CD/DVD)
Reviewed by Grr.