Google officially released Google Keep this week. A new Evernote – like app for Android and PC. You can create notes, checklist, create photos and voice memos with this app. Also Google Keep lets you syncs contents across your device.
* Create notes, lists to keep track of your thoughts always.
* Capable of creating voice notes.
* Homescreen widget allow you to note your thoughts quickly.
* You can set different colors for different thoughts, so that you can find them later with ease.
* use ‘swipe to Archive’ feature to move notes that you no longer need.
* You can add checkboxes to your notes so that you can use it as a checklist.
* Information are safely stored in cloud so that you can use it from anywhere and also available on the Web.
* 100% free.