Google analytics team rolled out Google Analytics Application Gallery which is a collection of applications . This gallery contains 38 applications developed by multiple users. You also can submit your application.
Here are some Editors Picks
1. Analytics Visualizations – The Referrer Flow visualization answers what sites are linking to you and what content is benefiting the most. The Keyword visualization displays the most frequently used search keywords and how they are used together.
2. Analytics HD – Analytics App is the premier app for Google Analytics on the iPad! Analytics App offers more than 50 reports, full screen charts, an overview "Dashboard" report, the now famous "Today" and "Yesterday" reports, and more!
3. WordStream Keyword Management for SEO – WordStream Keyword Management for SEO is the ultimate keyword research tool, designed to help you discover your most relevant and profitable keyword opportunities, then organize and act on those keywords to drive traffic and leads through better organic search engine optimization (SEO).
4. CallTrackID – CallTrackID allows telephone enquiries to be tracked from various traffic routes, including direct, organic, PPC ad, affiliate and offline straight into Google Analytics. This enables you to monitor the total impact of your marketing campaigns enabling you to justify spend and increase conversion.
5. ShufflePoint Studio for PowerPoint – ShufflePoint Studio allows you to associate PowerPoint text, table, and chart placeholders with refreshable Google Analytics data. Use the provided slide templates to quickly create a presentation with your data. Define and format your data using the powerful ShufflePoint Analytics Query Language.
6. BTBuckets – BTBuckets is a free segmentation and optimization webapp that allows sites to create user segments and take actions upon them in real time. Create and target user clusters based on their behavior and IP intelligence automatically from within the Google Analytics interface (with browser plugin).
8. LinkTagger – LinkTagger is a script that automatically tracks cross-domain, outbound or download links in Google Analytics.
9. WordStream SEO for FireFox – WordStream SEO for Firefox Plugin is a content creation tool for writers that connects your keyword research to your SEO copywriting efforts. By using SEO for Firefox, you’ll have seamless access to your keyword research as you author your content, making it easy to create search friendly content.
10. Web Analytics Solution Profiler (WASP) – WASP allows you to test the state of your analytics tagging faster than ever without having to look at source code. See your tags, save time, see detected values, find missing tags, detect double tagging, capture flash events, export data