Free Audio Editor 2010 is a product from FAE Distribution, which provides audio recording and editing softwares for individual and professional use.
FAE makes recording, editing and enhancing your audio files easier. The program contains everything you need to create great sounding recordings and audio CDs, including professional tools for recording, analysis and editing. The FAE user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind.
– It can digitize sound recordings of music cassette tapes, vinyl LPs, or videos so they can be recorded onto CD. With the Sound Recorder you can digitize recordings to your computer’s hard disk, creating standard digital sound files.
– Timer and input level triggered recording included.
– Using FAE you can easily make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
– Real-time effect preview is also supported.
– Using FAE you can see the music now and you can edit audio data using the brand new visual interface.
– Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
– We can apply effects like echo, noise reduction to all selected files.
Includes its own CD ripper
– It has its own CD ripper with ‘ultra fast ‘rip mode and cddb music database lookup.
– Advanced Audio CD burner features support the ability to burn audio CDs from MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG files.
Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech)
– Real-time analyzers lets you analyze the output audio like a professional.
– Text-to-speech tool can convert your text documents to audio files, so you can listen to your documents on regular stereo, car CD players and PocketPC, or integrate spoken audio into your product presentations.
Easy to use bookmark and region manager
– Supports for bookmarks and region markers.
– Regions can be saved as separate files.
Main Features in brief:
– Powerful audio recording feature
– Edit audio files visually
– Apply various effects easily
– Powerful noise reduction tool
– Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes
– Real-time effect preview is supported
– Easy to use bookmark and region manager
– Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, wma, ogg and many more.
– Burn your sound files to CD
– Tools include speech synthesis (text-to-speech)
– Completely Free!
You can download it from the official website. It also offers free FAE Tutorials in both text and Video formats.
You can also purchase a Free Audio Editor 2010 Deluxe version for $49.95
Key features include:
– Five Reasons to Go Deluxe
– Create audio using the premier codec: MP3 (or WMA/OGG)
– Burn or rip audio CDs
– Batch convert/merge audio files
– 100% risk-free. If you’re not fully satisfied, you’ll get your money back. Guaranteed.
Note: The Deluxe version is available for Only $29.95 till Wednesday, May 19, 2010