When it comes to PS4 game prices, India is not exactly Sony's wallet friendly market. In fact, it is quite the opposite.
Take for example Bloodborne's prices in US and India.
The cheapest price in India for the game was Rs. 1997 for non PS+ users, which is about $31. The game's regular price is Rs. 2750 ($43). The same game has been on sale for $7.99 (Rs. 500), while the regular price is $20 (Rs.1278).
We have already told you how to create a US PSN account, and how to redeem digital game codes which you bought from the Amazon US store. But you should know that you cannot directly buy a digital PS4 game from the PSN store, if you don't have a US debit or credit card. Even a PayPal account will not work if it is not registered to a US address.
How to buy PS4 games from US PlayStation Store if you are from another country
1. Follow our previous guide, to create a US PSN account. Also add a US address to your Amazon account.
2. Login to Amazon.com
3. Visit this page or manually search for PlayStation Store Gift Card.
4. Choose a denomination from $10, $20, $50, $60, $75 or $100.
5. Complete your purchase, and you should get an email from Amazon. This will have a link to your Amazon Downloads and Codes section, which should have your order, along with a 12 digit alphanumerical voucher code in it.
6. On your PS4 (or PS3), use your US PSN account, and head to the Store app. Scroll the sidebar all the way down to the redeem codes option.
7. Input your 12 digit PS Store Wallet code which you got in the email.
8. This will add the amount to your PSN wallet and you will get an email confirmation about the same.
9. Now, you can go to any game's page, and you can buy the game using the wallet credit balance.
Do note that game prices on the PSN Store do not include taxes. For example, a $7.99 game might cost $8.79 with tax. So make sure you buy a store card which has a value slightly above the price of a game you want to buy.